Eye Makeup Tips
Tips for Younger looking eyes
The first way is to lessen fine lines. So apply a little eye cream on the brow bone and below the eye. After that dab on a concealer, that goes with your skin tones.
The very last step is to line the eye with a white pencil just beneath the lash line. This will give the impression of better and brighter eyes.
Eye Makeup Tips for glamorous look:
• To cover the dark under eye circles, apply three dots of concealer under each eye. First start at the inner corner, then under the pupil and the third on the outer edge.
• Apply eye base to your lid, which is the secret of keeping your shadow in place for hours.
• Then follow with eyeliner mostly dark eye shades work great as eyeliners. Wet a slanted brush, and then dip it in a dark eye shades. Line the eyes as close to the upper lashes as possible from the inner corner to the outer corner.
• Then comes the eye shadow, it's great to use a three-toned shadow. First blend them each other like a rainbow so that it looks gorgeous. Start with a light color that matches your lid; follow with a medium color across your lid only. Build on this with a darker color in the crease. Blend the colors well.
• To highlight your eye brow take the same light eye shadow and apply it on your eye brow bone, concentrating on your mid-brow outward and then blend with your finger
• Curl your eyelash with eyelash that gives you long lashes look more gorgeous.
• Finally apply mascara by placing the stick of your mascara brush at the bottom of lashes and twist back and forth.
Tips for Beautiful Eyebrows
Your eyebrows add strength and meaning to your face. Fine groomed eyebrows add to your beauty. Here I suggest the ways to get beautiful eyebrows.
1. You must pluck eyebrows before bedtime so any redness will go overnight. In shaping your eyebrows make use of your facial features.
2. Use a pair of slant edge tweezers which hold hairs without difficulty. Comb hairs one way and after that other to remove loose hairs.
3. You should pluck hairs involving the brows and any stragglers. Do not remove the hairs from above your eyebrows.
4. Pluck all hair separately close to the root. Work in the way of the growth.
5. Always stay away from over plucking. In defining your eyebrows select a shade close to your natural hair color.
6. When using a pencil you must apply in small, feathered strokes. When starting at the interior corner work outwards.
7. Blend the color with a brush. To tame stray hairs simply use hair gel and comb through to neaten.