Friday 15 June 2012

Life Changing'


Life Changing'


I’ve been struggling lately…and it’s become way too tiresome. It’s really hard to change your life. I’ve had to let go of so many things I thought I really needed and it’s funny how those things really made no difference in how happy I am. When I took the leap in 2010 to make these life changes, I knew it would be hard. I’ve gained so many insights along the way and I’ve met some really nice, kind people. And it has been a growth process. Thankfully, I’m a different person now. I have more confidence, fear doesn’t scare me like it used to, I’m really willing to try anything, just to learn how something new feels. I’m still in the throes of this change, and sometimes I fall deep again, but now, it seems like the hole isn’t as deep and I can see some light at the top. I’m glad I took the leap and I won’t go back to that empty life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment